Looking for Valentine's Day Tags ideas to make with your kids? Or let them make it by themselves?
My 4 year-old son actually made the pink tag (mostly) by himself!
Here's the video:
1. Paint Lace-Ups: Tags, Small, Arched with white acrylic paint, let dry and repeat on the other side.
2. Then, paint it with Pearlescent Pink acrylic paint, let dry and paint the other side.
3. Stamp small heart on white cardstock in purple and cut it out.
4. Stamp scribble heart on red cardstock in black and cut it out.
5. Adhere the scribble heart on tag using double-sided tape.
6. Adhere smaller heart with foam tape on top of the other heart.
7. Add ribbon on top.
8. Optional: Add doodles and "Happy Valentine's Day" (on the back), using a black permanent marker. Color doodle hearts with a pink marker.
Here's a close-up:
And this is my version:
Follow all the steps...except I painted it pearlescent blue...
...and I stamped my heart in blue, and added some silver dots with a Silver Paint Pen:
Here's a closer look:
We hung them up on the silver Christmas Tree (yes...it's still up!) for pictures...so, I guess you could also use them as ornaments! =)
Thanks for stopping by!
White Acrylic Paint
Pearlescent Pink (and Blue) Acrylic Paints
scribble heart (I Heart Art stamp set - Rubber Dance)
small heart (Written Hearts stamp set- Sonshine Stamps)
Memento Tuxedo Black, Lilac Posies and Danube Blue ink pads (Tsukineko/Imagine Crafts)
Red and White Cardstock
Slick Pen - Black Broad Tip (American Crafts) and Fabrico Cherry Pink Marker (Tsukineko/Imagine Crafts): for the pink tag
Silver Paint Pen (Club Scrap - for the blue tag)