Have you tried a Side Step Card before? How about trying a Totem Snail Side Step Card?
Lilian (The Leaf Studio) here today to share a fun card:
Spring is almost here!!!
Time to put some plant pots outside! I hope I don't forget to water them! =)
How-To Snail:
1. Take the pieces off the carrier.
2. Use Gel Sticks to color the Totem Snail.
3. Assemble the Totem Snail, using Mini Brads.
How-To Card:
1. Use a 5.5" x 8.5" piece of cardstock for the card base (I followed the tutorial from HERE to trim and score the card).
2. I trimmed printed paper to decorate the side panel and the steps.
3. I layered digital stamps, printed and cut them out (optional: use rubber and/or clear stamps + ink pads if digital isn't your thing!).
4. Color the images with alcohol-based markers and adhere them on the steps.
5. Adhere the Totem Snail on the panel.
Supplies:
cardstock
printed paper (Club Scrap Succulents Collection)














No comments:
Post a Comment